Blue Coyote Painting
2251 N Dragoon Street
Tucson, Arizona 85745
Blue Coyote Painting is one of Arizona’s premiere painting companies. We are also number one in referrals. Our President, Chris Harvey, has over 25 years experience in the painting industry and has earned a Bachelor’s degree from University of Connecticut and a Master’s degree from University of Pennsylvania. Chris Harvey, President and Owner, takes such pride and care in our company and customers, all estimates are performed by him personally.
All of our employees are friendly, and helpful. Blue Coyote Painting will not hire any individual who has committed a serious crime. Blue Coyote Painting also verifies each employee’s legal right to work in the United States. Blue Coyote Painting is licensed, bonded, and insured. The estimator and crew are always on time and ready to work.
After gaining the reputation and successes of Blue Coyote Painting the company has branched out into a separate dba of “Kangaroo Roof Coating”. It has accomplished the same standards and reputation as our parent company, Blue Coyote Painting.
The biggest accomplishment of Blue Coyote Painting is the trust it has gained in the Tucson community. When someone hears the name Blue Coyote Painting they know it stands for quality, integrity, and customer service. Blue Coyote Painting would be proud to paint in your community. “When quality counts” choose Blue Coyote Painting.
• Blue Coyote Painting meets or exceeds all OSHA Safety Standards.
• Blue Coyote Painting has daily, weekly, and monthly safety meetings to ensure protection for all of our employees and customers.
• Blue Coyote Painting has stringent policies for quality control and workmanship. • Aside from the large amount of training that Blue Coyote Painting employees receive, Crew Chiefs, Field Supervisors, the Vice President and the Owner cross check to ensure the highest quality is always met.
• Every Blue Coyote Painting work site is checked daily for safety, organization, and cleanliness.
• Most importantly, Blue Coyote Painting strives to make the painting process seamless for our customers.
Blue Coyote Painting is a member of the Better Business Bureau with zero complaints. We are also a proud member of Angie’s List, and have received the Super Service Award for Exterior Painting for the 2010 year and are striving to accomplish this achievement for the second year in a row.
Blue Coyote Painting is a trusted vendor to the Jewish Community Center, the Counsel of Casitas Co-Owners, Inc. in Green Valley and the premiere painting company for the University of Arizona.
Blue Coyote Painting recently completed a large project at the Counsel of Casitas in Green Valley with over 60 homes. These customers’ schedules and personalities varied significantly. We were able to satisfy their color consultation needs, quality standards, time schedule, and any questions or concerns they had. Each one of these 60 clients were extremely happy, not only with the final product, but with the processes that Blue Coyote Painting demonstrated. They could not stop talking about how kind and courteous our employees were, and also raved about how flexible we were with schedule changes. They also complimented Blue Coyote Painting on how clean our work sites were during and after the painting process.
If you get an estimate from any other painting company in town, make sure that you ask them these questions:
• “Do you screen and background check your employees?”
• “Do you have a training program for all your new hires?”
• “Do you have a design team capable of assisting me in selecting my colors?”
• “Are you licensed, bonded, insured, and members of the Better Business Bureau?”
• “Does your company offer 3 to 5 year warranties on all painting projects?”
• “Does your company spray and backroll exterior projects?”
• “Does your company use premium painting products?”
If another painting company says no to any of these questions, then it could be a sign that they are not going to be able to provide a quality, professional paint job and back it up with a warranty. We strongly urge you to call us and experience the difference that many other homeowners are raving about. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, because we know that our customer wants a professional painting experience.
We serve the greater Tucson and Southern Arizona area including:
Oro Valley, AZ
Green Valley, AZ